We are looking for people to join our movement to improve the lives of those suffering from mental health problems. There are three ways you can help:
- By participating in one or more of our 5k run/walks (see list of race locations and dates)
- By volunteering at your local race. For more information including available opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
- By spreading the word to your family and friends.
- By making a donation to our Five Fifty Fifty charity.
- By serving as a captain for your local event.
INTERESTED BECOMING PART OF THE 5.50.50 MOVEMENT?
We are looking for Captains in each state for next year's Five Fifty Fifty Run/Walk Series. Our Captains will play an integral role in helping us promote the series and spread the word about the mental health issues that are challenging our communities. Your duties would include:
- Promoting the event in your community
- Recruiting individuals and teams to participate in the run/walk
- Finding local sponsors (cash and in-kind)
- Finding and coordinating volunteers
- Assisting with race-day setup and logistics
If you are interesting in becoming part of the team please contact our Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Captains will receive Five Fifty Fifty merchandise.